WHAT WE DO
All treatments at North Cornwall Physiotherapy are personally chosen and adapted to each client's individual problem.
Treatments offered at North Cornwall Physiotherapy...
- manual therapy (including joint and spinal mobilisation and muscle energy techniques)
- soft tissue techniques including massage, connective tissue release/ myofascial release
- clinical exercise rehabilitation
- electrotherapy (ultrasound and interferential)
- postural and biomechanical assessment and correction
- ergonomic assessment and advice
- breathing exercises and lung secretion clearance techniques
Conditions that can benefit from Physiotherapy...
- Low back pain and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Post-Surgery e.g.joint replacements
- Pelvic pain
- Pre & Post childbirth
- Workplace injuries and motor vehicle accidents
- Chronic pain/chronic conditions
- Fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthiritis
- ME and chronic fatigue
- Sleep problems
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Lung conditions e.g. asthma, bronchiolitis
- Digestive complaints